On Nov 27, 2012, at 19:14 , William Robb wrote:

> If you are worried about finding drivers, you will have just as much trouble,
> if not more trouble, finding them for a Mac, I would bet.

Drivers? Never had to get any Drivers for my Macs. Everything comes installed
already. And if there's an upgrade offered, it does it if you allow it to.

Now if you wanted to print with a 9 pin or line printer this month, you may
have to do some searching, or coding, to make it happen.

--
It's not that life is too short, it's that you're dead for so long......
— Anon

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com