From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Bipin Gupta
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 1:57 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Pentax is History

Hey Larry & Gerrit, you are welcome to stay with me in Bangalore. My
daughter in the Bay Area tells me California is sweltering, but here in
Bangalore it is a pleasant 74 degrees F. It is Monsoon season in India.
You folks bet I WILL be changing brands if provoked any further by the
"Idiots" at RICOH. But maybe it takes some time, as I bought the K-5 with
the 18-135 this January. Actually my son who is in Toronto, bought it for me
from Henrys - God Bless the boy. He bought himself a Sony Alpha Nex-3N last
week.
I have an old Ricoh Av Auto + Manual exposure Film camera with manual
focusing. Perhaps you might want it?
Guys, jokes apart, this is not good news for Brand Pentax.
Regards.
Bipin - from that far away enchanting land.

follow the directions.