Does Tokina still make any lenses in Pentax mount?

From: Zos Xavius
The lens prices are obscene at the moment if you ask me. $1000 for a
12-24? robbery! esp when a tokina copy is like $500......

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Bob Sullivan <rf.sulli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sadly, I looked at lenses today.  A 15 or 20mm Pentax was $650.
Even the humble 40mm was quite pricey.
I guess I'm sticking with what I have, and
will consider another system for full frame wide angle stuff.
I don't think we will survive this transition.
Regards,  Bob S.