Quoting Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net>:

I'm trying to get my insect photos up to the next level, and it seems like stack focusing is part of the process to do that. I worked on it yesterday with mixed results - still have a lot of stacks to go through. But here are the first:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/blog6.php/2013/07/06/stack-focusing-dragonflies-in-the-field

All taken with Pentax K-5 and A*200 f4. No flash since I needed to grab a fast bunch of images to stack, and no way could the flash keep up.

All of these photos got flaws but maybe on a less windy day this will work out. C&C appreciated.

Gee, they're good.

I'd be more than happy if my photos were similarly flawed...

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters