Simply terrific first attempts Mark!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark C" <pdml-m...@charter.net>
Subject: GESO - Stack Focusing Dragonflies in the Field

I'm trying to get my insect photos up to the next level, and it seems like stack focusing is part of the process to do that. I worked on it yesterday with mixed results - still have a lot of stacks to go through. But here are the first:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/blog6.php/2013/07/06/stack-focusing-dragonflies-in-the-field

All taken with Pentax K-5 and A*200 f4. No flash since I needed to grab a fast bunch of images to stack, and no way could the flash keep up.

All of these photos got flaws but maybe on a less windy day this will work out. C&C appreciated.

Mark