The A7 has been disruptive and this will prove even more so. I know
more than a few photographers that are buying them or are seriously
considering it. Adding IBIS kind of seals the deal for many people.
I'd be more interested if their were more affordable native lens
options. Part of what has kept me with pentax is the plethora of cheap
lenses. If I jumped to fuji or nikon I would have to spend a lot more
than what I did to build up the kit that I have now.