I probably found out about the PDML from the Pentax official web site,
way back when the PDML was actually run by Pentax.

That's the way I found out about the PDML, must have been in the early 90's. Mainly stayed interested early on for the equipment info I could get here. There was no other source of info/expertise related to Pentax products then.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <postmas...@robertstech.com>
Subject: Re: Where is everyone?

Serious question: How did you find out at the PDML?
(Everyone please feel free to pipe up here.)

I probably found out about the PDML from the Pentax official web site,
way back when the PDML was actually run by Pentax. But I'm wondering
how *anyone* would even learn of the PDML's existence these days.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com