I’ve had difficulty posting for the longest time. 6 months or more -
even after I’d switched e-mail addresses for the list subscription. I
still can't post from Apple Mail - even with the format set to plain
text. It doesn't bounce back, just never appears.
I think I found the magic button on the gmail web interface to make it
work. I'll soon find out :)

It’s been so cold the last few months I haven’t even wanted to go
outside, let alone take any photos

Wendy

--
Wendy Beard