Bruce wrote:

> Man you mentioning Who and Bill mentioning Mafud brings back memories
> that had been successfully suppressed.  Alas, I may not sleep too well
> tonight.

The PDML is a far less volatile place than it once was. I used to wake up,
switch on the dial up internet connection and gaze into the battlefield of
postings where stands were taken, lines were crossed and some downright
astonishing things were said. Many members fell in these wars. Of course,
the greatest of them all created an alter ego to argue with himself.

Whack jobs aren't what they used to be.

Malcolm