Don - forget about the techy stuff... your sense of composition is clear... I think what it shows is that your eye has been there all along, now you have better control because good equipment and
better technique and in some your sustaining sense of humor
(Watergate Antiques ;-) ) I like the woman on the bench in
the green area near the building particularly

ann