Thank you Ann, We thought the Watergate Antiques was just too funny & timely then, but the Brits we were with didn't get the reference. I am glad you liked the lady on the bench. I came around the corner, saw this scene and thought this was the photograph I came here to take.

On 3/21/15 6:24 PM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 10
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 19:08:54 -0400
From: Ann Sanfedele<ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Geso: my trip to  England 1982

Don - forget about the techy stuff... your sense of composition is
clear... I think what it shows is that your eye has been there all
along, now you have better control because good equipment and
better technique and in some your sustaining sense of humor
(Watergate Antiques;-)  ) I like the woman on the bench in
the green area near the building particularly

ann
So if you have a moment peruse these and see if I have improved any
since then. Comments always welcomed.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk9uyRk2
https://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157651474883251/