A man on many talents! Who did you play?
England is so photogenic. Some brochure stuff there. BTW, the scans don't look too imperfect to me.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Don Guthrie
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 9:28 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Geso: my trip to England 1982

In 1982 I went to Bolton England to act in a play. I took my
aforementioned Ricoh and a cheap tele and traveled to Manchester,
Chester, York and London and The Lakes District. I was shooting
Kodachrome and the developing bill when I returned to the states was
almost as high as the trip. These are some imperfect scans of the
slides. My technique was not too good but I like some of the
compositions. Oh the redhead with the bushy hair is my wife.

So if you have a moment peruse these and see if I have improved any
since then. Comments always welcomed.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk9uyRk2
https://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157651474883251/

---