Didn't happen to me. I clicked "No" in the box on startup when it asked me if I
wanted to try the CC trial. Of course, the default is "Yes" ... Because they
want people to try it. If you were a marketing person, wouldn't you set it up
that way?

You have to pay attention with this stuff. Marketing weasels are everywhere....
  :-)

Godfrey