Thank you, Don, for the pointer.

I wasn't aware of that option. I just looked, - and they are indeed very pricey. I like some photos how they look on metallic paper, and those aluminum sheets look like an interesting option. But at this price, I'd want to see how it looks first. So, I'll probably hold off until I can get to some print shop that has them to show (which might not happen any time soon, unfortunately).

I just managed to find a shop in Houston that presumably does this type of prints. "Presumably" is because they don't have the price list on their website ( http://www.akerimaging.com/ ). But I called them, and they confirmed. I will try to stop by when I am in Houston on a weekday to look at the samples.

Igor