The review was helpful, but still didn't have a long term assessment, on reliability ink usage etc. My current printer has about the same characteristics as my HP wide carriage printer, that jammed with no support from HP, I get a fare number of prints if I print regularly, if I do a couple of 8x10 prints a week or let the printer sit for 20 weeks, ink usage seems to be the same, sadly. I've never had the iX6520 clog, but I have had to run the roller cleaning routine after a period of prolonged disuse. So far it's been pretty good, for a cheap wide carriage printer.