Subject: Re: OT: Solidarité!

???? I've read them. Just a notch below holocaust deniers. More rationalizing. ISIS is okay. We're okay, they're okay. Let's all hug.

On Nov 15, 2015, at 8:42 PM, Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:

Paul Stenquist wrote:

Thanks. It certainly makes more sense than your attempt to rationalize Hitler's goals. That's laughable.

??? He wasn't rationalizing Hitler's goals! He was *describing* them.
Quite accurately, too. Check out Ian Kershaw's superb biography of
Hitler. It's a big two volumes but well worth the effort. Generally
considered the best historical biography of Hitler. John Lukacs'
various books on the war may be better for a casual read – try The
"Lase European War" or "The Duel". Great stuff and they, like most
historians, agree with Kershaw on Hitler's goals.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com