John,

Demolition on our rebuilding project (which included the kitchen, and
a good deal of structural work) began 6 June. We were using a charcoal
grill, toaster oven, and microwave until 24 Nov, when we were =barely=
able to cook Thanksgiving dinner in it. Finishing work is still
ongoing.

These things take forever, even with a good contractor. I feel your pain!

Rick
http://photo.net/photos/RickW