On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 10:46 AM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
 I have spent a lot on my pentax gear hoping the next
> investment will fix things but alas not to be.

Should clarify my 3 primes the fa 100 the fa 77 and the dfa 50 have
been fine tuned and do a great job. I have yet to fine tune my 55-300
which is eq to my 50-200 until i go past 200 on the 55-300 and my
beloved sigma 17-70 seems not a s crisp as it was prior to the two
repairs. I need to fine tune that one if that doe snot work its back
in the bag.

Dave