Thanks Alan. And it is a nice car - he's still got it. It was scanned
on an Epson V600. I see from the other thread that you're doing battle
with a copy setup. I've tried various alternatives to scanning,
including a slide copier and photographing on a light box using a
macro lens, and can't get better than the V600.

Chris