On 8/5/17, Subash Jeyan, discombobulated, unleashed:

>spent a glorious two weeks trekking in the himalayas. due to unseasonal
>and rather heavy snowfall and subzero temperatures, had to revise our
>original itinerary slightly but it was all good... :)
>
>here is a gallery of about 50 photos (taken with the k10d (?) and the
>18-135):
>
>https://500px.com/subashjeyan/galleries/roopkund-and-pindari-trek
>
>hope you enjoy the photos as much as i enjoyed the trek...

I think when one looks at images like these, in all their splendour, it
really gives a sense of how tiny we are as human beings when compared to
Mother Earth. Beautiful gallery Subers, just lovely to look at and (try
and) take in.

What sort of altitude did you reach, and was it comfortable ?

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,