blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  Very nice images everyone!Ken's is my favorite with Ricks close.
Color, form , and composition is spot on. It's tough picking after that as all
of them are very well done. I wish I would have submitted, though I haven't
really shot much lately with SMC glass. Probably have some stuff in the
archives. Maybe I can remember to mark August PUG to submit something.
JayT

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017, 1:15 PM, Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com>
wrote:

Brian Walters wrote:

>G'day all,
>
>A smaller gallery this month but lots to like.
>
>As usual you'll find the gallery here:
>
>http://pug.komkon.org/

Nice. Bill Robb's "Hosta" is my favorite.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com