I doubt if you'd be happy with the implementation, though.

Your old, nice camera creates an image on a ground glass focussing screen.
Then this device takes a picture of that image from the other side of he
glass, using a tiny little camera of unknown optical quality.

If I wanted a device to let me use my old camera gear I'd buy a compatible
body and get all the image quality of the lenses I paid good money for.

Hey, wait a minute - I already did that!  I've got three of them!