I'd much rather just use my cell phone at this point. The IQ is far
better (beyond decent really) and the whole phone was cheaper than
this device. This is a solution in search of a problem. Same goes for
the new Yashica toy camera. Like WTF is really the point of that? The
camera in my cell phone is literally a $12 part, sensor and lens. This
has an even smaller sensor. Where is all the money going really?