Nevermind. I had suggested to her that re-importing might fix the orientation problem.

So she did it on her Mac at home and the orientation is now correct.

I think she felt guilty because the phone stopped recording at the event for a few minutes before she noticed it and restarted it. So I think she felt she might have caused the problem.

So it seems there are two files. I am capable of stitching them together if she can't figure it out.

I am a PC person, but I had suggested to her that a MAC imort might work better, just based on things I've read on this list. :-)

Thanks, Later, Marnie aka Doe