Hey, thanks Cotty!

If you see my later post you will see that it was actually two videos (which really explains the change in orientation 1/2 through).

And that she re-imported and the orientation is fine. As a former computer programmer/consultant, my take on things is usually, if all else fails, REBOOT! Same idea, redo, re-import.

(Actually, by posting to PDML I was hoping for a response from you in particular. ;-))

I may still take you up on it, if she has problems stitching the two together. And if I have problems doing it, if she refers it to me.

She was filling in for someone who normally does it. But I will definitely tell her to lock the orientation first next time, if there is a next time.

And you cleared up for me some things re MP4.

Marnie aka Doe :-)