Thanks for sharing this.
I have never seen a camera like this.
It promises to make almost all (non-dedicated) cameras obsolete.
Despite its looks, it does not seem to be an all-in-one gadget which
cannot excel in any of its functions.
On top of these, its price (< USD 2000, apparently) is within
acceptable limits for most enthusiasts.

I hope you enlight us more : )

Bulent

http://patoloji.gen.tr