You're speaking as if this were a mature product, and letting the marketing
hype guide you rather than common sense. Which is exactly the error that the
reviewer makes in his article. And you're doing it in the absence of actually
working with the camera.

I ignore the marketing hype entirely. I didn't buy it because of what they
said. I bought it because the concept of the camera is interesting and
innovative, and I expect it to have problems on first release, at least until
both the firmware and software for it reaches a v1.0 level of release quality.
Working with it just the little bit that I did so far, I was surprised by how
well it worked rather than appalled by how immature it was. But I don't have
enough time using it to make a studied evaluation of it yet.

I prefer to let the thing itself guide my expectations, not the marketing hype,
and then to derive from that what I think it ought to do that it doesn't. And
also to see what it does poorly, and does well. To each their own, I guess.