> On Dec 20, 2017, at 1:28 PM, mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> Not really fair, that.  As a development engineer, you have a completely
> different viewpoint on products to a normal consumer.  I wonder if you would
> be
> so sanguine if your Bladerunner flying car was always having near misses?

If I was flying a Bladerunner car prior to its being a full, certified
production machine with all relevant safeties and control systems finalized,
I'd be a test pilot. I'd know *exactly* what I was getting into and what the
risks were.

That's rather different from being given essentially an early- to
not-quite-release-ready- production camera along with a pile of marketing hype
to guide your expectations, wouldn't you agree?

—
No matter where you go, there you are.