Christine Aguila wrote:

Sent from my iPad

On May 13, 2018, at 8:18 AM, mike wilson<m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com>  wrote:

What concerns me more is that Sony stuff is very difficult and expensive to
repair.  In my experience, Sony won't release parts to other than franchised
repairers.  Very annoying when you just want to replace a cracked case or
something equally simple.

I’m not really in the market for the Sony, but I’m glad you mentioned the
above.   Good to know.

Sony does seem to make the best performing mirrorless camera in the 35mm sensor range, unfortunately I don't trust them as far as I can throw a rootkit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal