On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 06:20:47PM -0400, John wrote:
> On 5/13/2018 06:48, Brian Walters wrote:
> > > On 13 May 2018 at 01:13 Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:
> > >

> > > Hi All:
> > >
> > > I had the chance to hold the Sony A7 II???the mirrorless full frame.
> > > Wow!  It
> > > felt really nice in-hand.  I thought the auto-focus had some zip to it as
> > > well.
> > >
> > > Just sayin  :-)
> >

> > Yes - but it's a bloody Sony!  It just doesn't seem right to buy a camera
> > made
> > by an electronics company.  Totally illogical, I know...
> >

> Especially an electronics company whose products have always been a POS. I
> never had one that lasted a day longer than the warranty & I still haven't
> forgiven them for their rootkit debacle.

I, on the other hand, have never been disappointed in Sony Home Electronics
gear.
>From my first Walkman through several home AV setups, multiple Betamax DVRs, a
linear tracking record deck, my first TiVo, a bookshelf Home Audio Hi-Fi system,
almost every TV I have ever owned up (except for the RCA console that was the
first TV  I bought in the USA, and the Samsung I have upstairsa in the game
room)
up to and including my current main TV and soundbar, everything has just simply
done what I bought it for, and continued to do so for many years.