my top of the line sony blu ray player is ten years old and still works fine.
and I always loved those trinitron CRTs back in the day. jco

On Sun, 13 May 2018 18:20:47 -0400, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:

On 5/13/2018 06:48, Brian Walters wrote:
On 13 May 2018 at 01:13 Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:

Hi All:

I had the chance to hold the Sony A7 II—the mirrorless full frame. Wow! It felt really nice in-hand. I thought the auto-focus had some zip to it as
well.

Just sayin  :-)
Yes - but it's a bloody Sony! It just doesn't seem right to buy a camera made
by an electronics company.  Totally illogical, I know...

Especially an electronics company whose products have always been a POS. I never had one that lasted a day longer than the warranty & I still haven't forgiven them for their rootkit debacle.

--
J.C. O'Connell
hifis...@gate.net