Hi Bob:

I am a Lightroom Classic CC version 7.3.1 user on my laptop MacBook Pro
s/Retina 2013 13-inch.
I also have the Lightroom mobile app on my iPad Pro 10 inch and iPhone 6,
though I have only just started using these, so I’m still learning.

Punch equals Clarity +30 and Vibrance +25.
Sharpen for Faces equals Amount 35 and Radius 1.4 and Detail 15 and Masking 60
Sharpen for Landscape equals Amount 40 and Radius 0.8 and Detail 35 and Masking 0

I haven’t migrated a catalogue to the cloud.  I thought catalogues could only
sit on a drive—external or internal. I think you can export a catalogue and
import it to an existing catalogue, but if what I just said is true, wouldn’t
the imported catalogue have to sit on a drive as well?

I have Lightroom 6, version 6.14 on my iMac 2011 desktop, but my understanding
is Adobe is done with the stand alone, and will not be offering further
updates.  I’m quite undecided about what to do.  Should I bring all photos over
to the laptop or continue working the two versions?  What to do?  What to do?

Cheers, Christine