Hi Stan:
Today I did some testing on the syncing issue you speak to at the end of your
post.  I took a photo in imported it to my iPad Pro via the SD card reader and
plugged into the Lightening port.  The frame imported to my camera roll, then I
imported into the Mobile Lightroom app.  I then made some tweaks.  Then I
forced a sync.  I then opened LR Classic Cheers, Christine on my laptop and the
frame was synced with the adjustments I made on the iPad Pro.

It would be great if Godfrey could jump in here and help us clarify issues :-).

Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad