My guess is that
450MP SSD = 450MB SSD + typo

I bought Lenovo laptops from their "W" line for each of my boys when they
turned 15. Both machines endured more than five years of teenage abuse. I chose
Lenovo because of our experiences with the brand at work. At the time I worked
at the Norwegian Medicines Agency. As with all brands there were a few bad
apples, but overall it was easy work to manage and maintain them. We managed
about fifty laptops then.
My current personal machine is also a W-series from Lenovo, and stocks five
years of use without hardware glitches now.
On a more general note, I notice that the highschool I teach at now switched
from HP to Lenovo two years back. From what I can see, the brands are about
equal in how much abuse they can take from students. Or teachers. There are
about a thousand students and two hundred teachers. So better numbers for
statistics, but less accurate impressions since I'm no longer a systems manager.

Jostein