Cotty,

I went to the Rossman website, and they provide free estimates; and say that
repair of liquid damage is usually $325-$450.

I bought a new (to me) 2015 MBP Friday, because I’m as dependent on it for work
as you are. If I can have a second working computer for $325-450, though, it
would be dandy.

Alas, no trips to the Mother Country planned. Heading across the pond for a
conference in Rome in a few days, though.

Rick