Hum Did you check in the refrigerator? Did you take them out the last time you were out and place them in your back seat or trunk? I have a mystery as well... The little remote I had forever for my cameras has come up missing and I have yet to locate it. Like you, I have no idea where it has gone off too.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
https://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Diverse range of photography Artistic - Animals - Events/Festivals - Transportation - Pets - Nature - Scenic - Cityscape. Adorn home, office and business with high-quality canvas wraps, metals, photographic art, and framed/unframed prints. /