Speaking of battery woes, I've been using the K20D since it's considerably more reliable than my current K-5II, and my backup battery, a Flashpoint branded version bought at a local camera store, because it was one of the few items they carried I could use, and I kind of like to support them.

I found that after a full charge, it lasted for about 20 frames. True it's almost 9 years old.  Maybe older, since it's been 9 years since I purchased it new. God only knows when it was actually manufactured, (it's pretty much the same battery used in the Konica/Minolta 7D IIRC, and had only slightly less power than the OEM Pentax version to begin with, for most of that time, so it's not a big deal, except I'll probably have to get a replacement for that too.

I don't use the K20D nearly enough to justify this, but a spare battery, for a battery dependent device, is pretty much a must have.