https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFeNopYqthE

On 12/12/2018 23:24:01, l...@red4est.com wrote:

On December 12, 2018 8:00:17 PM PST, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:
I think your hairstyle's the problem.

Not a bit, they think it's a shrubbery.

Alan C

On 12-Dec-18 11:53 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
I went to a dance event in Portland last weekend and stayed at my
friend Phil's house.  He has a bird feeder and I was able to get a
clear view of it from his living room with the sliding glass door
open. The noise of my bigma focusing would often scare the birds
away,
and a quieter focusing lens would definitely alleviate that problem.

In other news, I'm getting pretty good at photographing the spot
where
a bird recently had been.

---