Looks like a fun project, Larry.

Nest photography is an amazing way to learn about bird behaviour. Be candid about how you present the photos in various settings though. I guess you know that nest photography is a controversial issue. From a quick web search it seems less so in the US than here, but in this globalised day and age... :-)

In the Nordic countries it is generally discouraged. In Finland, it's illegal without a license for a particular project, punishable by fines based on publised photos. In Norway and Sweden, it's more about mob justice. There is a very large overlap between nature photographers and birdwatchers in general, so birds are in particular focus for ethical issues (which currently extends to a massive opposition to wind turbines, btw).

Jostein