Generally, "72 dpi" is screen resolution. You don't want to print at "72 dpi" because it will look like crap.

At the 240ppi Godfrey mentioned 4032 x 2268 pixels gives you 16.8 x 9.45 inches.

To get a 20" wide print, 4032 pixels is going to give you around "201 ppi", suggesting a crop to 2016 pixels high (for a 10 x 20 print).

A good "printer" should be able to give you an adequate 10x20 C-Type print if the JPEG quality is high enough (2.5MB file size suggests it might be just barely), although you're going to have to crop it to get that aspect ratio.