Now I have to look... (ok, look again - I should recount my hits anyway)

ann

On 8/27/2020 12:05 PM, Bob Pdml wrote:
On 27 Aug 2020, at 16:33, mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

On 27 August 2020 at 15:51 Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:

Bob Pdml wrote:

A strange article really because it seems to me that most of the US places
are better known than the places they’re compared to. Anyone who is aware
of the foreign places is probably also aware of the US places, so they
certainly will believe they are in the US.
National Geographic has been dumbed down considerably since Rupert
Murdoch bought it.
What I don't believe is how many grizzled sceptics fell for a clickbait title.
You’ll cry when you see the last one

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com