On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 11:04:25AM -0400, John wrote:
> I've been to 5 of them as an adult; 7 if you count Yosemite that my parents
> took the kids to see back during one of the two California trips that
> included me.

Hmm.  I'm pretty sure I've been to more than that.  Let's see:

Acadia, Bryce Canyon, Death Valley, Grand Canyon, King's Canyon, Sequoia,
Yosemite, Zion.
(It certainly helps living in California; all but one of those we've visited by
driving
from home since we moved here 25 years ago.  Acadia we visited when we lived
back east,
and took our local Girl Scout troop camping in Acadia one year).

I've been to Yosemite more than once.  Larry and I took a quick trip out there
when I had
just purchased my K5.  One of these years I'll get out there during the spring
snowmelt.

My bucket list includes Joshua Tree and the parks in Oregon and Washington
(state).
I suppose I should visit my closest one, too - Pinnacles - it's visible from
around here.