Dan -
I was replying to Bob's post - go bac a cople of posts :-)  He was making a click bait joke then explainted it to me.

ann

On 8/27/2020 2:04 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Congratulations, Ann.  I have only been to half of these places.
The site is by Conde Nast, and all the images from Getty.

I missed what is being characterized as a joke;  where was it?

I just thought this was a good way of remembering nice places we have been
to and other places we would like to see so day.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery