As it happens I had to have something shipped a couple of weeks ago.

I found a replacement for my old Troy-Bilt Super Tomahawk chipper/shredder that I could afford ... only drawback was it was up at a farm equipment dealer in Michigan north of Detroit. I wasn't looking forward to driving all that way to get it. I was afraid it was going to cost too much to have it shipped.

When I talked to the dealer they suggested I contact Yellow Freight for a quote.

It cost less to have it shipped to Yellow Freight's local terminal in Morrisville & pick it up there than it would have cost to have it delivered here to the house.

Or to make the round trip to go get it.

They have a web site where you can fill out the form & get a bill of lading for the shipment & you can call their support phone number where someone will walk you through filling out the form.

Anyway, if someone wants it & it's too big for UPS, if they can get to a nearby freight terminal to pick it up & Dan can deliver to a nearby terminal, the shipping cost may be less than you think.