Thanks, Mark.
I am trying schools and the local colleges.  I just hate to throw it in the
trash.  We had a local crew come in yesterday and take away a dump truck of
unwanted items from our basement, including a piano that is beyond repair.
That was my chance to get rid of it easily, but I keep feeling someone
might want it.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery