I use a Black Rapid dtrsp. It‘s long,   D esigned for cross chest use and
bulletproof. The camera slides on the strap so it can be raised without moving
the strap. It’s the only strap I’ll use.

BlackRapid RS-4 Retro Classic, Original Camera Sling Design, Strap for DSLR,
SLR and Mirrorless Cameras, for Right-Handed and Left-Handed Photographers,
with On-The-Fly Sling Length Adjuster https://a.co/d/0Evq5Nk

Paul