Steven

On 9/8/06, you wrote:

... I will have to get myself an electronic version of the CP.

AS:  I got myself a copy from Intelex a few years back, and I am convinced that it's a product that, while not as indispensible as sliced bread, comes pretty close to that in the field of Peirce study.  It's always good to have the printed CP available (and, thank Heavens, our University Library has the complete set, not very frequently borrowed, except by John Collier and myself, but THERE never the less), but the electronic version has the huge advatage of all such texts:  when you need to cite, it's as easy as slicing bread!  By all means get the Intelex edition - you'll not regret it.

Cheers

Arnold Shepperson