Hello,

I was very happy when I found pel and especially the new example code called
gps.php:

http://pel.svn.sf.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pel/trunk/examples/gps.php

I'm quite new to PHP, but it sounded like exactly what I was after, so I wanted
to give it a try. I uploaded pel
 to my server, I copied gps.php file into the 'examples' folder, and I wrote a
 small piece of code where I'm calling the addGpsInfo function. When trying to
run
 my code, I get the following error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting '(' in
/path/to/my/pel/examples/gps.php on line 123

That's the line saying:

  $ifd0 = new PelIfd(PelIfd::IFD0);

 I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me a hint what the
 problem might be.

/Zoltan