Zoltan Bartalis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi Zoltan!

> I was very happy when I found pel and especially the new example code
> called gps.php:
>
> http://pel.svn.sf.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pel/trunk/examples/gps.php
>
> I'm quite new to PHP, but it sounded like exactly what I was after, so
> I wanted to give it a try. I uploaded pel to my server, I copied
> gps.php file into the 'examples' folder, and I wrote a small piece of
> code where I'm calling the addGpsInfo function.

Could you post your test code?

> When trying to run my code, I get the following error message:
>
> Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting '(' in
> /path/to/my/pel/examples/gps.php on line 123
>
> That's the line saying:
>
>   $ifd0 = new PelIfd(PelIfd::IFD0);
>
>  I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me a hint what the
>  problem might be.

I think the error is somewhere else, since all parenthesis point the
right way in that line :-) I just tried running a syntax check using PHP
From the command line:

  % php -l gps.php
  No syntax errors detected in gps.php

I am also able to use gps.php from a small test program. So I think you
might have made an error in some code before you include() or require()
gps.php. I don't understand how that should be possible, but to me
gps.php look correct.

--
Martin Geisler

      Do your secure multi-party computations (SMPC) with VIFF,
              the Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework.
                     Download at http://viff.dk/