Zoltan Bartalis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Thanks Martin for the tip, I checked, I still had PHP version 4. I
> just upgraded now to version 5 and everything seems to work like a
> charm! Excellent, thanks again!

No problem, I'm glad we figured it out!

I guess the easiest thing would be to have PEL check the PHP version and
throw an error if PHP4 is found. I don't know if that is possible since
it assumes that we can check for that before PHP4 finds the syntax
errors...

--
Martin Geisler

      Do your secure multi-party computations (SMPC) with VIFF,
              the Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework.
                     Download at http://viff.dk/